- Implemented spread support for all indicators except for pattern indicators.
- Removed all debugger detection for compatability with new Amibroker AFL debugger.
- Introduced startup delay to certain functions with a long computation time to prevent a deadlock in certain Amibroker versions
- Triangle Pattern Scanner can now be applied multiple times to the same chart
- Improved End Point FFT indicator.
- Improved Adaptive N-Cycle Goertzel Indicator.
- Fixed a bug when adding Tickers
- Modified how training formulas are generated. Training formulas should now be inserted onto a chart in a separate pane and will display a 'Start Training' button. This change is required due changes in Amibroker 6.0.
- Added a new option "XShift" for neural network outputs, which is enabled by default. Now price predictions will be shifted into the future.
- Added support for the new SetVersion function.
Page 1 of 11